Maldives has been nominated for “Indian Ocean’s Best Spa Destination” in the highly anticipated World Spa Awards 2020. This is the 6th consecutive year for this nomination, with the previous years being won successfully.
World Spa Awards was developed in response to the overwhelming demand from the spa industry for a programme that was fair and transparent; a programme with a mission to serve as the definitive benchmark for excellence, and to help foster a new era of growth in spa tourism. Owing to this, becoming a short-listed nominee is a great achievement and invaluable global promotion for the Maldives’ tourism industry.
Maldives’ spas are perfect to immerse yourself in a day of relaxation and rejuvenation, in a world of indulgence and beauty. Every spa session is crafted with a series of treatments guaranteed to help you find balance amidst the chaos in your mind, the knots in your soul and the tensions in your muscles. There are different options available from overwater villa spas to underwater spas to even spas on liveaboards – each option comes with charming views and impeccable service.
A remarkable number of 13 properties have been nominated this time. They are:
- Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
- Calm Spa at JA Manafaru
- Coco Spa at Coco Bodu Hithi
- Drift Spa at Niyama Private Islands Maldives
- Heavenly Spa at WestIn – The WestIn Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
- Iridium Spa at the St. Regis Maldives Vonmuli Resort
- Jiva Grande Spa at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives
- Kokaa Spa at Kanuhuraa
- Talise Spa at Jumeirah Vittaveli
- The Spa at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- The Spa at Velaa Private Island
- The Spa by Thalgo at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
The voting period is open now so show your love and keep on voting at https://worldspaawards.com/award/indian-ocean-best-spa-destination/2020 until 30th September 2020!